How to select the right size of fan for your room?
Room size and ceiling height are important factors when selecting your Ceiling Fan to achieve the best result. Choosing the right size of ceiling fan ensures maximum performance, energy efficiency, and above all – comfort. The right size of ceiling fan will do more than just keeping the environment cool; it can also save energy and cost.
- For rooms up to 12 qm – install 76 – 90 cm ceiling fan
- For rooms up to 15 qm – install 105 cm ceiling fan
- For rooms up to 20 qm – install 112 – 122 cm ceiling fan
- For rooms up to 25 – 30 qm – install 132 cm ceiling fan
- For rooms up to 30 qm – Installation of more than one ceiling fan is recommended.
How much air does a ceiling fan move?
Ceiling fan air movement is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM). Higher CFM means more air is being moved and better the performance of the fan. Detailed information can be found on the fan package.